As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the Intermountain West, J-U-B works on diverse and challenging projects while providing an environment to help you build your career. We are growing and searching for energetic, community-minded engineers to solve our client’s challenges.
The Civil Engineer Intern is a unique opportunity to be a key part of a team working with industry leading professional engineers on a wide variety of projects. The position requires an individual who is excited about being part of a high performing team and has a strong desire to improve communities through a career in civil engineering.
While applying technical civil engineering knowledge and skills, this engineering position will include some or all of the following:
• Design water, transportation, and site projects
• Develop reports & reviews
• Perform field construction observation
• Assist with project oversight
• Perform reviews on design tasks
• Improve the quality of the project documentation
• Engage in special research projects
• Support projects with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and other modelling software
• Other assigned duties by the Project Manager or Project Engineer
• Pursuing Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Civil3D, Bentley Inroads, and/or Openroads experience is a benefit
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to collate information, make decisions, and meet deadlines
• Documentation, planning, and organizational skills
• Capable of working in a construction environment as required by managers and projects
Pay: $16-18/hour/depending on year in school. In addition to competitive pay, J-U-B also offers a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging internship, please click the “Apply Online Now” button on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2760 W EXCURSION LN, STE 400
MERIDIAN, ID 83642