Fort Collins, CO Colorado
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an Engineer-In-Training (E.I.T.) or Professional Civil/Transportation Engineer (PE) to work in our Fort Collins, CO office. As a mid-size professional engineering company with 18 offices in the Northwest, J-U-B delivers client-focused, innovative services to allow our clients to succeed, while providing a long-term, stable work environment for our employees. J-U-B provides a variety of clients with transportation planning and engineering services and provides support to our other offices across five states.
While applying technical engineering knowledge and skills, this position will be involved with the various items depending on experience:
- Plan, design and implement infrastructure designs for primarily transportation and development projects for local municipalities and counties.
- Participate in all phases of project development, design and construction.
- Analyze engineering data, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions to solve challenges.
- Collaborate with other engineers, planners and public agencies on projects.
- EITs will partner with senior engineers and planners for reports, design and construction phase services for various private and public agency transportation projects.
- PEs will collaborate with peers and other civil disciplines, sub-consultants and work independently to manage project schedules, budgets, and invoicing for engineering services.
- Perform construction phase services including observation, shop drawing review, processing of pay applications, and contract closeouts.
- EITs will partner with PEs to develop business and build relationships with clients, write proposals and interview for potential projects.
- Interact with government agencies for necessary permits, access/crossing agreements, easements, encroachments and other necessary requirements.
- Attend public meetings, public forums and open houses to discuss project details, answer questions from the public, as required.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Certification as Engineer-in-Training (passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam) required and/or a current Colorado PE license or ability to obtain within six months is desired.
- 0-10 years of Transportation Engineering work/project management experience.
- 2+ years of client and/or project management with increasing responsibilities for PE’s.
- AutoCAD experience is required and Design Experience is desired.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please use the “Apply Online Now” button on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
250 S. Beechwood Avenue, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83709