Entry-Level Engineer (Engineer-in-Training)
The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is “Helping Each Other Create Better Communities.” We foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities. We are seeking an Engineer-in-Training to work in our Kennewick, WA office.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Plan, design and implement critical community infrastructure projects including water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection, treatment and reclamation, irrigation, and storm water infrastructure.
- Play key roles in all phases of project planning, design, and construction management.
- Analyze engineering data, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions.
- Partner with senior engineers and project managers for reporting, design, and construction phase services to enhance public water, sewer, irrigation, and storm water projects.
- Collaborate with government agencies for permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments, and other necessary requirements.
- Facilitate public meetings, public forums, and open houses to discuss project details and answer questions from the public.
- Organize and conduct meetings with consulting partners, contractors, clients, and agencies.
- Utilize design tools such as AutoCAD Civil3D, Microsoft Excel, WaterCAD, and InfoSWMM.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, or equivalent.
- Master’s degree with focus in the water sector is desired, but not required.
- Certification as Engineer-in-Training (passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam).
- Two years of experience in civil/water/wastewater engineering working under responsible charge of a Professional Engineer is highly desired, but not required.
- AutoCAD Civil3D experience.
- Water/wastewater modeling software experience.
- MS Office proficient.
Salary Range: Salary Range starts at $62,000 determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurance, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this position, please visit www.jub.com We will accept applications until position is filled, reviewing and interviewing as applications are received.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2760 W EXCURSION LN, STE 400
MERIDIAN, ID 83642