Salt Lake City, Utah
The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is “Helping Each Other Create Better Communities.” We work in a team environment to help clients see the possibilities in their projects so that they can realize their full potential. We are hiring a Landscape Architect or Landscape Designer to assist in this effort and work on projects throughout the company. This position will have an emphasis on serving private development work and high-end residential clients.
This position will be mainly working on the design and implementation of private development projects throughout the company. It will also provide opportunities to work on various other enterprises as well. The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Internal production of construction drawings for high-end residential clients, but also assist with other J-U-B public projects occasionally as needed.
- Prepare construction drawings, layout, and dimension plans, construction detailing, grading and drainage plans, planting plans, irrigation plans, and presentation graphics.
- Ability to support the invention of custom elements through critical thinking, research, and construction or manufacturing knowledge and experience.
- Work collaboratively with other Landscape Architect team members to share ideas and develop a strong TEAM approach for each project.
- Coordinate with in-house engineers, surveyors, biologists, and GIS professionals as needed.
- Collaborate on various projects with other disciplines within the J-U-B organization.
- Occasional Client interface as required.
- Occasional On-site construction observation and administration.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Landscape Architecture or 5+ years of experience working under the direct supervision of a Landscape Architect.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3d (including LandF/X software)
- Proficiency with SketchUp 3D modeling and Lumion rendering software
- Proficiency with Adobe Design Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Design process understanding (inventory and analysis through construction documentation)
- Professional level communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Willingness to listen to others and take direction as needed.
- Willingness to “check ego at the door” and work cooperatively as a team, giving input and receiving feedback while respecting and valuing each team member.
- Ability to discuss and evaluate options with cooperation and civility.
- Desire to be a part of something extraordinary! “Good enough” is not good enough.
Salary Range: $24-$32 an hour/Depending upon experience. In addition to your salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefits package, including bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule and alternative work arrangement options, and the ability to develop personally in an opportunity-rich and supportive atmosphere. To apply for this innovative position, please visit www.jub.com.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2760 W EXCURSION LN, STE 400
MERIDIAN, ID 83642