Engineer , Water/Wastewater Engineer
The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is “Helping Each Other Create Better Communities.” We foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities. We are seeking a Professional Engineer to work in our Evanston, WY office.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Plan, design and implement critical community infrastructure projects including large agricultural irrigation, water distribution, wastewater collection, and storm water infrastructure.
- Play key roles in all phases of project planning, design, and construction management.
- Analyze engineering data, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions.
- Periodic fieldwork including oversight construction observation and administration, monitoring equipment installation, and project reconnaissance.
- Partner with senior engineers and project managers for reporting, design, and construction phase services to enhance public water, sewer, irrigation, and storm water projects.
- Collaborate with government agencies for permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments, and other necessary requirements.
- Facilitate public meetings, public forums, and open houses to discuss project details and answer questions from the public.
- Organize and conduct meetings with consulting partners, contractors, clients, and agencies.
- Utilize design tools such as AutoCAD Civil3D, Microsoft Excel, Inovyze, and InfoSWMM.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, or equivalent.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure
- Two years of experience in civil/water/wastewater engineering working under responsible charge of a Professional Engineer is highly desired, but not required.
- AutoCAD Civil3D experience.
- Water modeling software experience.
- MS Office proficient.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including bonuses for qualified employees and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please use the “Apply Online Now” button on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2760 W EXCURSION LN, STE 400
MERIDIAN, ID 83642