Twin Falls, ID Idaho
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an experienced Professional Engineer / Project Manager to work in our Twin Falls, ID office. J-U-B delivers innovative services which allow our clients to succeed, while providing an enriching environment for our employees. J-U-B is one of the largest professional engineering companies in the Intermountain West.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, this position will:
- Plan, design and implement a wide variety of municipal projects including water and sewer piping system, wastewater treatment and lift station projects, water treatment systems, water storage and pumping, and participate with minor storm water projects. Participate in all phases of project planning, design and construction.
- Analyze engineering data, prepare design calculations, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions.
- Collaborate with other engineers and public agencies on projects.
- Periodic fieldwork including oversight construction observation and administration, monitoring equipment installation, and project reconnaissance.
- Oversee and manage junior project engineers for reporting, design and construction phase services for various public agency water, sewer, and stormwater projects.
- Interact with government agencies for permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments and other necessary requirements.
- Attend public meetings, public forums and open-house events to discuss project details and answer questions from the public, as required. Attend District, Town and City meetings as required.
- Utilize design and communication tools such as AutoCAD Civil3D, Revit, ArcGIS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Prepare project proposals, comprehensive project reports and prepare project documentation.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Master Degree with focus in the water / wastewater sector is a plus.
- Professional Engineer with 6-12 years of experience as a P.E.
- Certification as a professional engineer in Idaho, or the ability to acquire within 6 months.
- Extensive experience in municipal Water or Wastewater planning, permit report preparation, pumping design, collection and distribution design is required.
- Professional engineer technical writing skills.
- AutoCAD Civil3D and ArcGIS experience is desired.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including bonuses for qualified employees and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Our purpose is “Helping Each Other Create Better Communities.” We foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities. To apply for this position and perform meaningful work, please click the “Apply Online Now” link on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
250 S. Beechwood Avenue, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83709