Kaysville, Coeur d'Alene, Salt Lake City, Idaho, Utah
Engineer , Water/Wastewater Engineer
The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is “Helping Each Other Create Better Communities.” As an employee-owned consulting firm, we foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Professional Engineer to work in our Water / Wastewater Treatment Group in one of several offices – Coeur d’Alene (Idaho), Kaysville (UT), or Salt Lake City (UT). The ideal candidate will display a solid understanding of water/wastewater treatment design and a strong ability to communicate with operators and clients.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Lead multi-disciplinary design teams and mentor junior staff in the planning, design, and construction of a wide variety of municipal and industrial wastewater treatment projects from traditional secondary treatment to MBRs, tertiary filtration, disinfection and reclaimed water. Potable/culinary water system projects include groundwater and conventional treatment as well as membrane filtration, and physical-chemical treatment
- Analyze process and engineering data, review existing reports and documents, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound engineering decisions.
- Coordinate with water/ wastewater staff in the local office and function as a company-wide treatment design resource and technical expert, including quality assurance and quality control support.
- Collaborate directly with clients and lead / assist business development efforts with key clients and communities.
- Prepare project scopes and manage the financial and technical aspects of projects.
- Work side-by-side with clients, engineers, contractors, regulatory agencies, and funding agencies on projects from conception to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering. Master’s degree with focus in the water / wastewater treatment sector is preferred, but not required.
- Professional Engineer with 5+ years of experience.
- Certification as a professional engineer in Idaho or Utah, or the ability to acquire licensure within 6 months.
- Extensive experience in municipal water/wastewater treatment planning and design, including experience working directly with clients and leading project teams.
- Proficiency in BioWinTM or similar process modeling software preferred.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, support multiple teams and offices, and manage project deliverables.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to a great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including bonuses for qualified employees and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please use the “Apply Online Now” button on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2760 W EXCURSION LN, STE 400
MERIDIAN, ID 83642