La Grande Oregon
The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is “Helping Each Other Build Better Communities”. We foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. in La Grande, OR is looking to expand our office and is seeking a well-rounded Project Engineer who is energetic, self-motivated, and seeking professional growth opportunities. As a mid-size professional engineering company with 18 offices in the Northwest, J-U-B delivers client-focused solutions, while providing employees an enjoyable company culture and work-life balance. Our team has long-term core public clients who are designing and developing interesting and challenging projects in Oregon.
While applying technical engineering knowledge and skills, this position will:
- Provide engineering design and project execution services related to facility planning, design and construction phase services for various projects including water, wastewater, transportation and municipal public works projects with city, county, state, and federal clients.
- Coordination of multi-discipline projects including structural, mechanical, electrical engineering expertise and coordination of sub-consultants.
- Develop and monitor schedules, scopes of work, contracts, and design budgets for projects.
- Prepare project proposals, comprehensive project reports, and prepare project documentation.
- Interaction with government agencies for necessary permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments and other necessary requirements.
- Establish relationships with local and state governments for the purpose of business development.
- Work with project managers or independently to manage project deliverables.
- Work with support staff assigned to the project including surveyors, drafters, EITs and other project engineers.
- Participate in public meetings, public forums and open houses to discuss project details to inform the public.
- Workshare with other offices on multi-disciplinary projects throughout the company. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is crucial.
- Work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment and willing to contribute to the overall success of the team and company.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering. E. license is required, comity in Oregon required within three months of starting work
- 5-10 years of civil engineering design experience in a broad range of civil engineering areas including water, sewer, transportation, and storm drain.
- Experience in Master Planning is desirable.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil3D, Microstation/InRoads, and/or ArcGIS is highly desirable.
- Hydraulic modeling experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proven ability to work with other engineers in other disciplines and offices
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurances, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this position please click on the “Apply Online Now” link on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
250 S. Beechwood Avenue, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83709