Twin Falls, ID
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an experienced Professional Engineer / Project Manager to work in our Twin Falls, ID office. J-U-B delivers innovative services which allow our clients to succeed, while providing an enriching environment for our employees.
While applying technical civil engineering knowledge and skills, this engineering position:
- Is responsible for independently and proactively applying advanced engineering and modeling techniques and analyses in problem solving and practical engineering methods.
- May provide technical guidance and mentorship to CAD production designers and engineers.
- Requires some practical design experience in general engineering.
- Involves proficiency with design delivery experience and reputation in preparing and assembling studies, geometric plans, final PS&E design plans and specifications, cost estimates, QA/QC documentation, and bidding phase support in accordance with the ITD, local governments and other related transportation agency standard processes and procedures.
- Oversee and manage junior project engineers for reporting, design and construction phase services for various public agency water, sewer, and stormwater projects. Will work together as a team with Boise and Eastern Idaho J-U-B transportation groups.
- Interact with government agencies for permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments and other necessary requirements.
- Attend public meetings, public forums and open-house events to discuss project details and answer questions from the public, as required. Attend District, Town and City meetings as required.
- Utilize design and communication tools such as AutoCAD Civil3D, Revit, ArcGIS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Establish relationships with state and local governments for the purpose of business development.
- Prepare project proposals, comprehensive project reports and prepare project documentation.
Education, Experience, & Certifications:
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent. Master’s Degree is a plus. Experience in water/wastewater is a plus.
- Certification as a Professional Engineer in Idaho, or the ability to acquire within 6 months.
- Professional Engineer with 6-12 years of experience
- Polished Technical writing skills.
- AutoCAD Civil3D and ArcGIS experience is desired.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including bonuses for qualified employees and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Our purpose is “Helping Each Other Create Better Communities.” We foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities. To apply for this position and perform meaningful work, please use the “Apply Online Now” link on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
250 S. Beechwood Avenue, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83709