Boise, ID Coeur d'Alene, ID Kennewick, WA Spokane, WA
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an Professional Engineer/Project Manager (PE) to work in our Aviation Group. As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the intermountain west, J-U-B delivers innovative services to allow our clients to succeed while providing a long-term, stable work environment for our employees.
If you have an interest in airports, airplanes, flying, and general civil engineering, this career in Airport Engineering may be right for you. Airport Engineering not only focuses on airfield design, but includes planning, grading, drainage, pavement design, structures, construction observation, and operations, etc. While applying technical engineering knowledge and skills, this position will:
- Be an entry level member of our team, providing support to experienced engineers and technicians in our Airport Engineering Group.
- Be able to grow and learn a variety of civil engineering applications including water, transportation, storm water, planning, structural, design, drafting, and others.
- Assist with the planning, design and implementation of infrastructure designs for a variety of projects.
- Participate in all phases of the project design and construction, depending on specific project needs.
- Analyze engineering data, review existing reports and documents, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions, with the guidance of experienced engineers and technicians, to solve challenges.
- Develop designs and layouts using AutoCAD and Civil 3D software packages, providing drafting support to senior engineers and designers.
- Collaborate with other engineers and public agencies (Cities, Counties, State, FAA, etc.) on projects.
- Attend public meetings, public forums and open houses to discuss project details and answer questions from the public, as required.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- PE: PE licensure is required. 2-6 years of experience in the aviation/transportation arena. Airport design and/or construction experience is beneficial, but not mandatory.
- PM: PE Licensure is required. 10-20 years of experience in the aviation/transportation arena. Airport design and/or construction experience is beneficial, but not mandatory.
- Microsoft Suite proficiency in document and spreadsheet development is desired. Proficiency in writing technical writing skills is desired.
- Internship experience on relevant similar work is desired but not required.
- GIS and/or CAD experience is a plus.
Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurances, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please use the “Apply Online Now” button on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in E-Verify.
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level, select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
250 S. Beechwood Avenue, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83709